September is an exciting month, full of fresh beginnings and new opportunities. But in order to make the most of this fresh start, we have to be willing to make new commitments.
September is a great time to look at what’s working in our lives and what’s not, and resolve to change it. However, regardless of the month, date, or moon cycle, each month is a time for a new beginning and a time to shed those old unwanted layers to make space for those things you still want to accomplish.
However, have you ever reached a goal and not felt fulfilled? Sadly, achieving goals or crossing things off your list doesn’t automatically mean happiness. With the following practice however, you’re on a sure fire path to bliss!
By creating a monthly manifesto, you will get organized and excited for the month ahead, regardless of what month it is! It’s a fluid process, blending practical planning with vision boarding. By creating this, you’ll have all of the ideas, materials, and resources in one place to help you embody your intention and follow through on how you want to feel. Therefore when life gets busy throughout the workweek, you can go back and remember immediately how you wanted to feel; all by simply consulting your manifesto.
A monthly manifesto is a collection of inspiration to manifest all your desires.
Each month set aside some time to create a beautiful collage for yourself. It will be a visual collection of goals which focus on how you want to feel. It must be deeply personal and extremely specific.
Here are some ideas of what you could include. Remember to choose a single-pointed intention that will be the main focus.
- Photos that make you feel fulfilled
- Quotes and mantras that connect you to your to intention
- Pictures of places you want to go, things you want to experience, and the specific dates you’ll do them during the month
- Recipes for dishes you want to eat
- Links to the videos and podcasts you want to absorb
- Books you want to read
- Phone calls you’re excited to make
- Classes to try
- Meditations to focus on for the month
- A playlist that will be your Monthly Manifesting playlist, full of songs that fill you up
- Finally, list the things you will create. This shouldn’t be a to-do list. Instead, keep it really specific to action items that will move you in the direction of making your vision and intention into a reality.
Perhaps new things will come up during the month since inspiration is endless, so leave some white space. Be open and enjoy.