We’re so excited to be sharing this Acai Berry NanaBowl recipe with you guys! Think thick, cold, creamy and crunchy all in one — what a dream! This NanaBowl has absolutely no dairy, gluten or added sugars (not even dates, dried fruit or honey). It’s packed with plant-based protein to give you a nutritionally complete meal all in one bowl, so it’s safe for all you wellness warriors out there!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 packet of unsweetened frozen Açai
- 4 frozen coconut milk cubes
- Juice of ½ lime
- 20g plant-based protein powder
- Blend all the ingredients together using a top loading blender or food processor.
- Mix using your blender plunger until a thick and creamy consistency forms; you
may need to add a little splash of cold water too.
- Pour into a bowl and top with all the trimmings. We love using fresh banana slices, almond slithers, a sprinkle of bee pollen, crunchy cacao nibs and raw pistachios.