I may or may not be completely obsessed with this recipe and am definitely going to make them year round (chocolate is for life not just for Easter, friends!) The ideal little treat when you feel like eating something indulgent without the sugar crash and the recipe is easily adaptable to switch up the flavours… I also made them with mint and they were heaven on earth!
3 tbsp raw cacao powder
3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1 tbsp Missfits Chocolate Protein Powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp orange https://xanaxcost.com extract or orange zest
1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Over a double boiler, melt the coconut oil with the cacao powder and heat gently until silky and mixed thoroughly.
- Add the maple syrup, salt and a protein powder of your choice and stir to combine.
- Finally, add the orange zest and cacao nibs.
- Pour the mix into your mini egg moulds and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge and eat straight away or keep in the fridge until you’re ready to eat.