- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tsp adaptogens blend of choice
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Pinch pink salt
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¾ cups cacao nibs (or vegan chocolate of choice – I love shaving 1 bar of Ombar!)
- Preheat oven to 175 °C and line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, adaptogens, baking soda and pink salt in a large bowl.
- Pour in the coconut oil and maple syrup and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate gently.
- Scoop 1 tbsp cookie dough, roll into balls and place on the baking trap.
- Gently press to flatten and place the tray in the centre of the oven.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until edges are lightly golden.
- Transfer the cookies to a rack and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container for 5 days or freeze up to 2 months.