1. Don’t try so hard to get rid of every bump & curve from your body. They are the very essence of your womanhood and one day you will feel empowered, sexy & proud of every single one.
2. You are not your body, but it is the vehicle that will carry you through life. Respect it. Take care of it. For one day it will BLOW YOUR MIND when you grow a whole human within it and then birth that human. Wow!
3. Don’t try so hard to tidy yourself up & hide your imperfections & vulnerabilities. For one day it will be these qualities that will define the power of your work & purpose and bring people together all over the world.
4. Forgive yourself in all that you do.
ALL OF IT. You are doing your best in life with the information you have at the time. Forgive, for you will soon discover you will be your biggest critic.
5. It’s ok to not know where you are. Let yourself ‘not know’ for everything will unfold as it should and in the right timing. Trust the process. There is a much bigger plan that you cannot see yet.
6. Don’t be afraid to be YOU. It may take time for others to understand you, and you may not fit the mould, but you will soon discover the more YOU you are the more you can be of service in this world & become truly aligned with your purpose.
7. Don’t worry so much about ‘looking good’. You will discover your wisdom, courage, determination, empathy, openness, light and love. Qualities that will be more shining gifts over physical looks.
8. Lastly, trust life, trust spirit, TRUST. For it’s ‘got you’. It always has and it always ALWAYS will.