Feeling overwhelmed by emotions you want to let out? Or are you afraid of facing how you truly feel, in case it makes you feel worse? Know you are capable of achieving so much more than what you are currently doing or want to break out into something new? Becki Rabin sits down with Katie Dalebout, author of ‘Let it Out: A Journey Through Journaling’ to reveal exactly how journaling can help you to master every element of your life and overcome your barriers and negative thoughts. The ladies discuss their own journeys with journaling, how to start and all the benefits from self-awareness to problem solving.
- Get started on your journaling journey
- Organise your thoughts and feelings and solve problems
- Use journaling to encourage self-awareness and magnetism
- Fight the resistance to journaling
- How Katie used journaling as therapy after battling an eating disorder
- How journaling can help tackle health /body image issues
- The role of intuition in this practice
- How journaling can change your perception
- The benefits of journaling to your emotional wellbeing
- The importance of a wellness routine
- Examples of journaling exercises featured in Katie’s book
- The tool to stop you comparing yourself to others
- Tips to get started today
Katie Dalebout is a writer and host of wellness podcast Let It Out.