Learning the ropes of the self -love game? Getting to grips with overcoming fear and discovering what loving yourself really means? We are always trying to ‘feel good’ but how can we achieve this? In this episode, Becki finds out more about Shannon’s Keiser’s infamous self-love experiment. They delve into the fastest ways to cut out self-sabotage, experience fulfilment and how to live a passion filled life.
- Be more compassionate towards yourself
- Reconstruct your life into the one you want to live
- Shed old patterns that aren’t serving you
- Be grateful for wherever you are right now
- Trust your inner voice
- What lead Shannon to transform her life
- That we ‘learn the way on the way’
- Why you need to trust in the universe
- How travel teaches us to thrive
- Ways to change your perspective and increase your joy
- The pillars of the Self-Love Experiment
- Mantras designed to grow your self-love
Shannon Kaiser writes books on the psychology of happiness. She’s also an international renowned life
coach, speaker and full time traveller.
The Self-Love Experiment: Fifteen principles for Becoming More Kind, Compassionate and Accepting of Yourself