Are you looking to build your business? Transition from corporate to wellness? Or find a career that lights you up, gives you satisfaction and leaves you feeling fulfilled? In this episode Becki sits down with Founder of Welltodo Global, Lauren Armes to tackle working in wellness. We uncover exactly what is blocking people to lead a life they love, how to overcome and change your money story to lead an abundant life with freedom as well as taking a practical look at how to turn a vision into a reality and kickstart a career in wellness. Whether you are a small business owner, someone looking to transition careers or a budding entrepreneur with a vision – this episode is for you
- Reevaluate what success looks like for you
- Step into fear rather than overcoming it
- Get started in your business
- Change your money story and creating an abundant lifestyle
- To access a career in wellness
- Turn a vision into a reality
- Find your authenticity and satisfaction in your career
- Uncover your strengths and turn them into a business message
- How to listen, respond and evolve when starting a business
- The difference between a scarcity mindset and an abundance mindset
- The Key trends gracing the wellness industry
- Whether you want a career or a business
- The importance of taking on a mentor
- Methodical steps to moving careers from corporate to wellness
- How to make light of building a business and why that’s important
- Shifting your mindset around money
Lauren Armes is a business coach, speaker, writer and entrepreneur. She founded Welltodo, a global industry network for the wellness industry, in 2014.
Welltodo is now respected as a definitive voice for the business of wellness, spotlighting innovation and trends, case studies and insights. As a company, Welltodo helps people to build incredible businesses and careers in the wellness industry – through its events, recruitment and coaching services, and more. As well as coaching some of the industry’s most respected entrepreneurs and influencers.
Lauren has also been featured in Forbes, The Times, Evening Standard, the BBC, Glamour, Red and Cosmopolitan – and regularly contributes to Women’s Health on entrepreneurship and success mindset.