You breath everyday right? Just do it without thinking and never really put much power to it.. But what if you knew that breathing could be the answer to all of your stresses, your auto-immune diseases, your unhealed issues? What if you knew that you could completely revitalise your health, jus purley by the way you breath? In this Episode, becki chats to Richie Bostock – otherwise known as The Breath Guy. Together they discuss how the breath can impact your mental health, how it can change your exercise performance and how you can implement simple techniques into your every day to give yourself energy, calm yourself down and restore.
- What breathwork is and its history
- Richie’s story in uncovering breathwork
- The science behind our nervous system and how the breath changes
- The different types of breathing techniques
- How breathing can help heal auto-immune, calm stress, and remove limiting beliefs
- Practicing a energising breathing technique
- How breathing can heal your body from trauma and mental health issues
- How breathing techniques can be used in your performance and exercise routine
- How to implement breathing techniques into your everyday routine that are quick and effective
- How your normal breathing should look
- Breathing techniques you can practice in your own time
- Changing your mindset to what is important
- Tips to incorporate new breathing techniques every day for anxiety, stress and low self esteem
Richie, or “The Breath Guy”, has made it his mission to spread the life changing possibilities of Breathwork.
Breathing is the only system in the body that is both automatic and also under our control. That is not an accident of nature – it is be design and is the key to becoming a healthy, happy and high-performing individual. Richie’s own experiences with Breathwork have completely shifted his own life and beliefs on the potential of human beings. Having traveled around the world learning from many of the modern day masters of Breathwork, it is now his mission to share this powerful work with the world.
You can catch Richie at festivals, workshops and retreats across the world. He currently teaches Breathwork classes in London and works one-one with people who wish to accelerate personal growth and development quickly!