Stuck in a funk and wanting to break the cycle to a more fulfilled life? Maybe you’re looking to tap into or better understand your purpose? Or perhaps your struggling to find your flow?
In this episode, founder Becki Rabin gets chatting to one of the industry’s best known new-gen spiritual movement leaders, Jody Shield.
They discuss how to find your purpose, tapping into it, and being in flow. Opening the doors on the importance of spirituality and being more SOUL, this is all about how to frame your mindset and counter those self-limiting beliefs.
- Find your purpose
- Understand ‘being in flow’ and what it means
- Recognise and identify what’s holding you back from moving forward
- Connect with and listen to your soul
- Overcome barriers with your self-belief
- Understanding being in flow
- How to tap into your confidence to take you forward
- Your relationship with money, its flow in your life and its role in your success
- Self-worth to intuitively price your time
- Self-acceptance and being present and its importance
- Discover how to shift your limiting beliefs
- Mantra reinforcement to shape your mindset
- Creating a script to manifest your goals/aims/success
Jody Shield is a renowned self-help author, accredited success coach, motivational speaker, and the first European meditation ambassador for Lululemon Athletica.