We all need a little more peace right? But do we know what peace truly means? Do we know how to separate our thoughts from our feelings? Are you fully aware of what peace really means and do you prioritize it. What if you knew your inner power could be harnessed if you just accept it? What if you knew that prioritizing your peace could be the secret ingredient to your entire happiness. Do you attach emotions such as anxiety to feelings that could in fact be your inner power? Do you find yourself pushing through life rather than letting it flow? Meditation can be overwhelming, where to start, how to do it? Where to do it?
In this Episode, becki chats to Sandy Newbigging, Monk, meditation teacher and creator of calmology. Together they discuss how to truly access your inner power, master meditation, create inner peace, master your mindset, emotions and thoughts to truly feel peace, love, joy and calm.
- What self aware really means
- How to truly be present
- The mind – body connection
- The true definition of meditation
- The calmology thought process
- True peace and inner power
- The difference between thought and inspiration to create action
- Practice inner awareness
- How to bring awareness to your thinking and your feeling.
- Rest into your awareness.
- Harness your inner power, have peace with it and use it to perform, heal transform, manifest. Stop judging your emotions and resisting
- Wake up and truly know who you are
- Access your full power and potential through awareness
- Stop controlling life so much and let yourself be led.
- Surrender your ego
- Strengthen your attention
- To engage in awareness
- Changing your mindset to what is important
- How to stop resisting emotions and bring in awareness
- To make peace your priority
- How to be fully present
Sandy C. Newbigging is a multi-bestselling author of 12 books, meditation teacher, mind detoxer, monk and creator of the globally used Calmology meditation and mentoring techniques. His work has appeared on television internationally and he’s qualified practitioners in his methods from 20+ countries. He’s dedicated his life to providing that peace is possible for anyone and stillness is the secret to success.
Instagram – sandynewbigging
Facebook – sandycnewbigging
Twitter – sandynewbigging
Website – sandynewbigging.com